background

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2 Years of MILFness

Today, The Girl turns 2.  I've been a SMILF for 2 years!  Well, that may be a stretch, I was a little chubby and mean looking for the first year.  I was tired.

To prove how grown up and observant of the world around her, this morning she pointed to a zit between my eyes and inquired, "Booboo, mommy?"  Out of the mouths of babes... comes the reason I kept my head down and just sorta waved at Rylan yesterday.  "Booboo" to you, baby, but that booboo is "I'd do her, but I wouldn't introduce her to the guys" to men.  You have much to learn, little one.

That's all I have for funny today.  Yesterday a friend lost his son to a brain tumor he fought for most of his little life.  I'm just so happy to have had two happy, healthy years with my baby.  I'm taking today to revel in the life of The Girl.  I'll get my SMILF on tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your girl!

    I'm sorry to hear about your friend's loss... I couldn't even imagine. My heart goes out to your friend and their family.

    Now, have a fabulous day enjoying that TWO YEAR OLD of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Girl!! And congrats on two very successful years SMILFing!! :)

    My heart is in my stomach thinking of your friend's loss. We have so much to be thankful for...

    Hope you're able to cheer up today, zit and sad story aside. Enjoy the day! xo

    ReplyDelete