background

Friday, October 15, 2010

Joined: Plenty of Frogs

That's right, I'm over The Man Site, with all it's psychoanalysis that figures I'd like to date ugly, fat men that are plainly lying about their age, or hot, emotionally unavailable men that live 45 minutes away, or grown men that still refer to themselves as their highschool B Boy name, "G".  Yup, that's been confirmed, he's really "G".  None are working for me.

So, I joined a site many have recommended - Plenty of Frogs.  There are indeed many frogs there!  1.5 hours after posting a profile, 5 men had contacted me.  That's more than I had contact with in a WEEK on The Man Site, and POF didn't cost me a dime!  Since it's been established with the money I forked out to TMS that you don't always get what you pay for... I've got my fingers crossed.

Of the five messages - one, everydayman1, is SO HOT, but seems a tiny bit weird.  So... I'll likely keep corresponding with him.  That's how I roll, yo.  Another fella that messaged me, Teacher,  is cute and his profile is really attractive to me... but he lives an hour away.  I'm an import to the city from a small town... online dating is proving the old "you can take the girl outta the country...".  It's annoying.  There must be one cute, small town, city import living in the same postal code, right?  That's realistic, right?  Right??!?!

There's another cute guy I messaged - 45 minutes away... we'll see if he bites.  Rawr.

In other news, it was grey here today, and I had a blip of wanting to be asked out by the footnote, Doug.  I think it's what spurred the slumming on the free Frog site.   I'll send him a Thank You card if it works out.  Stupid, indecisive dink.  He's so dreamy.

See ya Monday, readers!

6 comments:

  1. Take the teacher! Think of how much spare time hell have in the summer...you can get a LOT of vacuuming done during the day if you don't work.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a few friends who have been successful on POF....this is gonna be it. I can tell. A hot, available, awesome guy is gonna force you to change your blog title to simply "The MILF". I've got a feeling... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey if my brother-in-law could find a wife (and not only is he not a looker, he has no real personality and has a small whiny voice for a man that is 6"8) on pof, you will be wading through a bombardment of decent prospects! hmmm maybe my anecdote wasn't a great endorsement, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister in law also found her husband on this site. I feel good things for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby and I met off this site, we are now about to have our second baby, it's surprisingly useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha that's how the DH and I met too! This is how Rayne came to be!

    ReplyDelete