background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Texting Part 2

Crackpot science indicates that people with iPhones have more sex than BlackBerry users, so at least we've identified part of my issue.  Phewf.    Come January 15th, the 3 year anniversary, if I'm still SSMILF (sexless SMILF, c'mon....), I will invest in a gadget with batteries.

An iPhone!  Dirty readers!  Pay attention!

So, I had another text from Doug this morning.  I haven't had two days of texting in a row since the dating days... he'd text me a good morning every day.

Yes, I did over reply.  Yes, he did leave me hanging again.  Yes, I did text him tonight, and Yes, he did leave me hanging again.

And Yes, Angry MILF, I am picking up The Rules this weekend.  This strategy of mine... the one where I just like a guy and let him know, and he likes me back... I'm not sure that's working out for me.  So I'll play the game by The Rules. 

Who's picking it up for me?  Because it's going to be as awesome to purchase a self-help book on dating as it would be to plop a box of Canesten next to some Clearasil and a cold sore remedy, and offer your money to the 22 year old hot checkout guy you see in church every Sunday.  I might do it Saturday, in a costume mask, as if I were on my way to a Hallowe'en party.

Some really pointless BBM with Brett today... I'm sure if he hasn't suggested getting together by the next time I have my period, I'll BBM my pen pal and tell him to write away for some nuts.  For both of us.

1 comment:

  1. I can go along with that crackpot science. I mean, there is probably an "app" for...that...

    And as a very tired mother of two babes, I will absolutely be making the blackberry my next phone purchase. I'm due for a downgrade (hee) in December.

    ReplyDelete