background

Friday, October 22, 2010

Driveby

It's 915, and my kid is still awake.  This is dire.  She's not even yawning.  She's not even CRANKY.  Can't post...  must parent... okay, a quickie.

Somehow, Brett is on my Facebook?  How did I end up adding him?  It is inappropriate for a SMILF to add someone they've never met, and no one knows, to FB, right?  There's pics of my kid on there!  FA-RIG! I suck at this.  We did much BBM today.


I said Hi/Bye to Rylan... he failed to notice he had not seen me in a week.  Thinking he's just a good employee.  Gotta go.  Must list child on Kijiji.

4 comments:

  1. I think he's heartbroken. Miffed. Feeling shunned. "Why oh why doesn't that cute blonde like me?" And so he's thrown in the towel.

    You've gotta get things going next time you see him. You'll make his day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just jump him. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

    Oh, and how much for your kid? I need someone to entertain my kid when she's up late. If you pay shipping we may have a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christ, ask him out already. If I weren't married I'd %^&*# my @#$% in your @#*&% just to shut you up on the subject.

    But seriously, From the 1" pic I see of you, you are hot. Why so timid? Is your caboose the size of a moose? There a million guys out there just waiting for a gal like you. Please assert yourself and go after what you want. And if that fails, moose season opens in November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not giving up on Rylan yet. Go to the gym more. :P

    ReplyDelete