background

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Snooze

So, last night I gave my Blackberry pin to a guy from POF.  He's 3 years younger than me.  We're chatting on BBM RIGHT NOW.  I'll call him Brett.  He's cute, I think?  I put no stock in profile pictures... everyone picks their best one, right?  Plus, he could have no teeth.  He's not showing any.

Super lame post today!  Sorry!  Until Thursday my real job has me at a conference, so I won't be seeing Rylan until then - maybe he'll well up when he sees me and tell me how he thought he'd lost me, and confess his deep feelings?   Then we'll make out for 10 minutes while music swells in the background?

Oh geez.  I really need to lay off the romantic comedies.

2 comments:

  1. Romantic comedies are better than horror flicks...in that one you would make out with Ry and then chop his head off.....all the while that creepy 'oo oo ha ha' music plays in the background.

    ReplyDelete