background

Friday, October 8, 2010

The "Nothing to Report" Report.

Well, I have nothing current goin' on... Go me.  Haven't been to the gym yet and have no emails from Gord... I haven't logged on to "The Man Site" today, either.  Instead, I bought new yarn to crochet with - apparently I'm embracing to Single GrannyILF I'm sure to be one day.

I did log onto The Man Site last night, but got off (No!  Out of the gutter, reader!) after reading this on a profile in answer to the question, "What's one thing you're passionate about?"

Man Answer:  "Well, if I have to limit it to just ONE thing, I'd have to say I'm most passionate about diversifity".

Um.  I'll take a pass.  I just can't support your passion for diversifity.  In fact, I can't even type the word with a straight face.  It's never gonna work.

Gym day today- I'll be sure to get you up to speed on Tuesday.  It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, so I'll be taking a three day break... unless something miraculous happens in the mean time.

Give thanks to someone you know for the blessings they bring you... See you Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. "diversifity" BAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I love it! Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. diversifity - mwahaha. That's awesome.

    Embracing the Single GILF? Come on now, Shaes a couple of decades(hopefully) from turning you into a GILF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww c'mon. Who doesn't love diversifity?! You REALLy need to give that guy a chance ;). HAHAHAHA!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete