background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sooooo...

I've found my dream guy... and his name is Liz Lemon.  I have a big girl crush.  If anyone knows Tina Fey...

I spent half the afternoon BBMing (BlackBerry Messenger-ing, for all you troglodytes... me, until about 2 months ago) with Brett.  Um... I don't know... he seems nice.  He tells me he's not a jerk, so that's something!  We're going to meet for lunch next week, we work sort of near each other.

Did I mention he's 30?  He assures me I'm not a cougar unless I show up in leopard, feed him Coors Light and try to take him home with me.  I checked, and subbing in zebra and Hoegaarden does not make me a cougar either.

Other than that, there's not much funny going on online.  I've exchanged emails with the teacher, and we may meet in the next week or two - though I think we may not... he doesn't seem very funny, and funny almost always equals cute to me.

Get to see Rylan today!  Whee!  I'll make sure I'm wearing non sticky lipgloss for the reunion makeout sesh.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, please, remember to pull your head out of your arse before entering the gym today!! You are a SMILF, truly. Act like one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Em's comment!

    Go SMILF Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've I had a penis I'd do yea. ;) don't forget the smilf-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait...you're over 30? I seriously thought you were in your late 20s. And I've seen LOADS of pictures. That, too, means that you're not a cougar. Cougars LOOK like cougars :). Go for the 30 year old. Or, no, wait....go for RYLAN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz Lemon is freaking awesome! Tina Fey is my "one" - the "one" your partner has to let you do (if you ever had the chance) no questions asked. Come to think of it, she'd probably help me do her. Her or Rick Mercer - I'd do him for the hell of it.

    ReplyDelete