background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

All New for November

I'm scrapping all current men.  Or back burnering?  Can I -ing that phrase?

Absolutely, Jess, I have a little growing resentment towards Doug.  If he asked me out, I'd go in a 1/4 of a heartbeat.  I'm well over being kept on the stringer and hoping.  Reread my first post - I'm a catch.  Why am I waiting on one man to see that?  Over it.  I've got the shoulder icing for his next text, should there be one.  He is officially on the back burner.

Brett BBMs about work... sends me images of his work trucks... complains about his staff... uh, I feel like we've been married 32 years already.  He's boring.  I'm passing.

Brian, the short one, is 5'6" and 42.  I do enjoy the light chat we've had, but really, I'm 5'6 and I like heels... and his picture is the pits... we're on MSN tomorrow (I'm home - The Girl is crazy sick), and if he can't send me one decent picture, I'm ignoring him.

Ummmmm who else is there?  We already know Rylan uses phrases like, "Nothin' wrong with a little extra meat."

Oh wait, no, you didn't, but I did and saved it for later use.  Ha!

I'm on a total bitch roll, right?  I should start tracking my period.  I have no idea if that passes as my excuse or not.

So, we're left at All New for November!  I did receive messages from two single dads.  One is a police officer a la Doug (strike ONE!), and the other is listed as "renovator/artist"... I'm sure that one will fizzle... creative thinkers tend to frustrate my analytical mind.  They are both too new for naming.

2 comments:

  1. I am anxious for some new names. Can I make suggestions?

    Dante? Felix? Eduardo?

    And wow. "Nothin' wrong with a little extra meat"... Just how did that come up? Please tell me it wasn't when he was showing you glute exercises? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the term "put in the slow roaster"... you know just marinating...

    Height blows. Stilletos are the bomb.

    - a stranger

    ReplyDelete