background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Short Report

I might have to trim my "daily" posts to only posting when I actually have something to tell you.  I have tiny tidbits for you:

1.  Brett BBMd me to tell me his best friend was killed in a car accident.  I'm staying in close contact with him... he wanted to tell someone not close to the situation.  That's a shitty, shitty, horrid thing.  I hope I have words when he needs them.

2.  During my text date with Josh last night, I learned the following about him:
- He likes pie and bakes it, he recently ate a Bulk Barn sized bar of chocolate in one sitting, he has a mustache for Movember, he's a potty mouth like moi, he plays geetar, he drinks chamomile tea and is QUILTING, and old farts can be dead sexy.  This morning he texted, "I know I'm acting like a BF, but my morning wouldn't be complete without saying 'Good Morning'."  He's so cute.

And he's calling me riiiiight now.  Ciao.

4 comments:

  1. Poor Brett. What an awful thing to go through. I hope you have words when he needs them too.

    Re: Josh calling.... WHAT DID HE SAY???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. You must post daily...you are now part of my morning routine!

    Poor Brett.

    I am falling in love with Josh. Send him over to make me an apple pie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melt. Super melt.

    Heart breaking for Brett...and you. It is hard to be someone's rock...

    And I agree with AMILF, you are part of my routine. I hate change. Please, even just post to say good morning to us. Just post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor BB :(.

    Josh does sound pretty fantastic. But the baby thing. I'm fixated on the baby thing. Until you tell me that it's cool with you.

    Post daily. I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete