background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Morning Report.

Jess - Josh is 34 to my 33, by almost exactly one year.  Boy started making babies young-ish, by my elderly parenting standards.

So... today is coffee with Brett.  Ya'll feel it's useful.  So, I go and await bedazzling conversation and... a free coffee.  Or an opportunity to say, "I told you so!".  I don't even think I'll feel like pooping I'm so uninvested.

Stay tuned for "The Afternoon Report" for a post date wrap up.

OH!  Almost forgot - got an email from Doug making a light hearted comment about one of my Facebook status' from last week.  He received a clipped 4 word reply... See readers!  I told you!  That shoulder was icing!

4 comments:

  1. Take that, Doug!

    Jess will probably leave a comment that gives you some spring in your step...but me, I'll be the pessimist...I'm waiting for a big round of ITYS's.

    Have fun...beats eating microwaved left overs surrounded by your co-workers, doesn't it? (sure hope it does)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, maybe you're so uninvested in coffee with Brett due to the excitement for upcoming coffee with Josh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I hope you have at least one pre-coffee poop for poor Backburner Brett. Just in case. Yes...just in case you meet and the sparks fly (like, really super duper lots of flying sparks because his hotness and brilliant in-person conversation skills are so ridiculously desirable) and you are forced to leave the coffee shop and rush to an abandoned (insert name of super hot and steamy location that just so happens to be close to the coffee shop) and do it right then and there becuase you just CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER MOMENT FOR BACKBURNER BRETT. Because if that happens and you have to poop. Well....how bad would that suck, right?

    Just sayin'...

    However, I will accept my ITYSs if they are warranted. I really will.

    As for Doug: Good for YOU! He deserves a full icing. If he's really into you the icy shoulder should be what it takes to get him to step it up.

    ReplyDelete