background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Boo!

No drunk texts.  Didn't even cross my mind!  I feel so Ruled!  Had a great time and was too busy having said great time to even think about the idiot.  See SMILF witch with Biker Bitch:




The Girl is sick, so we're spending an extra night with the grandparents.  Can't imagine I'll go froggin' with my mom over my shoulder, but we'll see!

This week, I maybe have coffee with Brett, and I have lunch tentatively arranged with a fella I've been chatting with daily for about a week - Brian.  Yup, I've been keeping seeeecrets!  Really, I'm not sure if I'm interested, so I didn't bother reporting.  I'd like to meet him first and determine whether there's anything worth getting y'all worked up over. 

He's short.  I'm going to hell for saying I have to meet him before I decide if that matters, right?  So be it.

4 comments:

  1. Short like 5'3 short, or short like 3'5 short? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to hell too. If they're shorter than 5'11 in their eHarmony profile, I close them. *embarrassed face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, ya, how short? And how tall are you, even more importantly? This could tilt the scales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Brian is Rylan. Yer just changing names to avoid my wrath. The names sound the same and contain nearly the exact letters. "Short" is slut talk for small dicked or small brained depending on your preference.

    ReplyDelete