background

Friday, November 19, 2010

SMILF?

The Girl is STILL sick... and she coughs until she barfs.  Tonight, I put her down... no, like to SLEEP... she's not THAT sick... weirdos...

Anyway, I put her BED, and realized her hand smelled like strawberry vomit from the last time she puked, conveniently right out of the bath and fresh into her pajamas.  And I thought, "Hm.  That kinda smells nice." 

I LIKED THE SMELL OF HER BARF.

And in the moment I realized I had a preference for the fruits I'd feed my kid when she is sick, I thought again: Mommy is really neverevereverever getting laid again.  I'm too far gone to the mom side to ever get my seksi on.

Please Universe.  No more barf.  I want some seksi  to grow back for Sunday.  You know, for when I'm playing Boggle with Josh while my toddler runs around us.  Oy.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my...the smell of barf...hahaha

    Cant wait to read about my err your date with Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read about the Josh date :). And hope the girly gets better ASAP! Poor girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not too far gone. You will get laid again..... After all, you are SMILF!

    ReplyDelete