background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No Date For YOU!

Brett cancelled.  I'm relieved.  He added me to his work Blackberry, asked me to send him some test email to it because he felt it wasn't working correctly, then said he was swamped and had to rebook for later this week.

Since I'm all booked up with gym, and possibly Josh on Thursday, I told him next week.

He simply said, "Boo".  "Okay".

Snore.

Where's the wooing?  There's zero woo in this guy, I'm a neglected housewife already.

Really though, who cares.  I'm planning to be swept off my feet later this week.  Oh yeah.

6 comments:

  1. This is slightly off topic, but I noticed you have a follower named Brett... please tell me it isn't the same Brett...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap. I was rooting for you, Brett...C'MON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. Follower Brett is a single dad blogging from the USA. Good eye though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Down with Brett-what a #$#%#. For sure never even try to date him. I am on 'Team Josh'

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Brett would never have cancelled on you! Ice him for sure, and Doug for that matter. Here is my brutally honest opinion on both of those weenies...you are their "just in case girl". My gut is that both are dating other women but aren't burning their bridges with you so they have a backup plan in case things go wrong with their current #1's. Either that or they're both total and complete wussbags which I'm fairly certain is completely unattractive to most women.

    I also love what the dude said about Rylan a week or so ago. You falling for Rylan is basically the equivelant of me falling head over heels for a Hooters girl. Paid to be nice to you. Would I pass up a few romps around the bedroom with her? Of course not! But girlfriend material? I don't think so.

    btw...if anyone would like to visit my page it's www.1andahalfmen.com

    Sorry for the shameless self-promotion in your comments box SMILF.

    Good luck with Josh.

    ReplyDelete