background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Barf. Not Sexy.

You know what makes me feel terribly unromantic and not a bit like being wittty and cute on a dating site.  Puke on my shirt.  The Girl is sick.  I've been home and will remain home... work Thursday?  I have absolutely no desire to look for someone else who will have needs all their own I'll need to meet.  How do married MILFs (MILVES?) do it?  I suppose sick kids only feel like an eternity, and are not actually a constant. 

I did email a bit with Brian today, and might be on for MSN tonight.  He did send me 2 pics today.  He's got a crazy sexy mouth and jaw... and he really is interesting.  Anyone know where Tom Cruise gets his lifts?  I'm definitely going to meet him.  In flats.

3 comments:

  1. Providing his wiener isn't 'short' then who cares about his height! If you two end up falling in love and tying the knot I'll buy you a step stool for your kitchen so he can always reach the top shelf.

    Sexy mouth=great kisser....keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good friend of mine married a guy shorter than me (I'm 5'5') and she's over 6'. Of course, she has MS and is in a wheelchair, but she still meets my height in her chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear Brian made the cut by coming up with a nice pic ;).

    Sounds somewhat promising!!!!!

    I hope your girl feels better soon.

    As for your not wanting someone else becuase you'd have to meet THEIR needs too: I think the secret to being a (happy) MILVE (???) is that whoever you find should be working just as hard to meet YOUR needs as you are working to meet theirs...therefore it doesn't feel like work for anyone. OK, now I'm making myself gag. Goodbye for now ;).

    ReplyDelete