background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yes!

Well, lots more texting, some even ended with an "x"... is that a first kiss?  Whatever, it's more action than I've seen in almost 3 years.  I'm counting it.  Me thinks he likes me.

I've read the comments...  um, a zillion times... and I'm swayed back and forth with each commenter.

YES!  They do all seem perfect at first (actually, I am internalizing that - no one is perfect.  Staying unmelty.  Also taken to heart by my friend,TC).  Helps with the nerves.

YES!  I do want babies.  Surely I do!  Don't I?  This is the truth:  I felt softwarmfuzzies watching Josh with The Girl.  I didn't think one time of his severed testes while I was there.  Well, I did.  But it had nuttin' to do with baby makin'.  I wanted to jump that boy like a spring grizzly eyes an old, slow salmon.  Thank GOD The Girl was there.  My point.  I wasn't watching them thinking, "What a damn shame."

YES!  I do want to see where this goes.  I know it ultimately might lead to a super sad breakup.  Or, a Hollywood ending.  You know where the V fails and I get a one in a million baby?  Or the one where it cuts to my little Chinese daughter and I coming home to Josh and The Girl and The Stepkids?  OR... just happily ever after. 

5 comments:

  1. I think you deserve a little happiness and I think you should absolutley let Josh sweep you off your feet he may decide the girl is sooooo sweet he wants to make another or that you are sooo sweet he wants to make another or... not.. live for today and the rest will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Blithe. See where it goes..don't go borrowing trouble....I'm going to ask my Magic Eight Ball what you should do....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please give him a chance, WITHOUT GETTING TOO "MELTY" and yes it could lead to a sad breakup one day ...OR NOT, but what are you to do hide away and not take chances? Be careful but don't sabatoge it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally jealous. Happy for you... but totally jealous.

    While I'm failing miserably on my date tonight I'll daydream about you and Josh so I can keep a dreamy-eyed smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete